A prototype is a quick way of getting real feedback from real customers inexpensively and quickly and this short course teaches you how.
Learn to create a version of your idea that you can use to get real feedback from prospective customers.
When you have completed this module, you will be able to:
- Describe the design thinking process
- Explain why prototyping is useful in the customer discovery process;
- Create a few initial prototypes of your own
- Conduct an experiment to test a specific hypothesis
- Create a deliverables specification for your project.
What you'll get: